3 days, 2 nights in the Kruger National Park, affords our guests an opportunity to see Africa’s wildlife roaming the plains, in their natural habitat, completely wild and free. We take care of you from the minute we pick you up from your hotel in Johannesburg right up until the moment we drop you off on the last day and bid you farewell.
Unlike many of our competitors, our safaris overnight inside the Kruger National Park. Our 3 day Classic Kruger Safari provides you with enough time spent on safari to see the amazing variety of wildlife that the Kruger National Park has to offer.
One of Africa’s most famous national parks, there are 147 mammal species found in Kruger, more than any other wildlife reserve in Africa! Of these the Big 5 (lion, leopard, rhino, buffalo and elephant) are of course included.
On this safari, we include open vehicle drives and a sunset drive. This safari gives you an amazing African wildlife experience.
- Kruger National Park
- Pretoriuskop Rest Camp
- Amazing variety of wildlife
- Open vehicle drives and sunset drives
- Professional drivers/guides (FGASA registered – Field Guides Association of Southern Africa)
- Meals as specified per itinerary
- All game drives in the Kruger National Park in an open game drive vehicle
- SANParks sunset drive (All Kruger Park Safari guests over 6 years of age)
- All entry fees and daily conservation levies
- Accommodation as per chosen option
Pretoriuskop Rest Camp