Ulusaba Game Reserve sits entirely within the Sabi Sand Reserve bordering Kruger National Park, surrounded by 13,500 hectares of open bush. The hills of Ulusaba are spectacular as they rise above the surrounding terrain, offering a view unsurpassed anywhere else in the reserve. People visit the area for the abundant game and the variety of sightings possible – believe us, once you’ve experienced it you’ll be hooked!
In 2016, Ulusaba was voted number 1 amongst all top resorts and safari camps in Africa by Condé Nast Traveler readers (US edition).
Choose whether you want to stay at Ulusaba Cliff Lodge, Ulusaba Rock Lodge or Ulusaba Safari Lodge. While the accommodation portion of the package cost will vary, a stay at either one includes all the special treats and elements contained in this package!
- Award winning lodges
- Perfect for a sublime Honeymoon
- Exhilarating Big 5 game viewing
- Superlative spa with a wide range of treatments
- Guided safari walks with a ranger and tracker
- Internationally renowned Chefs
- Observatory and star gazing experience
- Wine cellar with tailored wine tastings
- Twice daily game drives
- All food and beverages
- All game viewing
- Aroma Boma Devotional Journey spa treatment for two (60 minutes)
- Lovers’ Picnic private lunch on a day of your choosing
- Romantic bath time experience on an evening of your choosing
- Private dinner on the last evening complete with own personal butler
- Lovers’ Picnic
- Observatory Private Dinner: We prepare a private meal for two under the stars at our Bush Observatory.
South Africa, Sabi Sands Game Reserve, Kruger National Park
Type of Accommodation
Luxury Game Lodges